SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
- Outside Duty Monitors: Supervise students in Grades 6-10 during their outdoor time for approximately 2.5 hours daily from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. $12.00 per hour.
- Lunch Duty Monitors: Supervise students in Grades 6-10 during their lunch time for approximately 2.5 hours daily from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. $10.00 per hour.
- Special Education Aide: Associate's degree in education or closely related field required. Previous experience in a school setting working with students who have special needs preferred. Temporary position up to 40 hours/week. $11.00 per hour.
- Receptionist: Responsible for front desk operations, answering phones, and providing assistance with administrative tasks such as attendance, data entry, filing, and other clerical tasks in a timely and professional manner. Associate's degree, bilingual (Spanish) skills, and strong organizational ability required. Hourly position includes comprehensive benefits. Up to 40 hours/week for 12 months of the year. $9.50 - $11.00 per hour.
- Substitutes: Bachelor's degree required; state certification preferred. Half-day and full-day positions available at both Lower School and Upper School. Salary: $90 - $95 per full day.